Coronavirus Safety Procedures in Shawnee
We fully recognize the need for additional precautions when facing this unprecedented challenge. Your health and safety are our number one priority. As essential health care providers, we have taken the following updated steps, by the order of Kansas Governor Laura Kelly and the CDC guidelines, to ensure our clinic in Shawnee meets the highest standards for safety.
Safety Steps in Shawnee
- We are maintaining social distancing mandates by limiting our capacity to ensure that we can easily maintain a minimum of six-foot distance from one another at all times, except as required to complete our essential business activity.
- In our lobby we have markings, in 6 ft increments, establishing where individuals must stand to maintain adequate social distancing during check-in.
- We are providing hand sanitizer, as well, as soap and water at or near the entrance of the facility and in other appropriate areas for use by the public and employees and in locations where there is a high-frequency employee interaction with the public (e.g. front desk).
- We are providing a contactless payment system and disinfect all payment portals, pens, and styluses after each use.
- We are taking the temperature of our staff multiple times per day.
- We are requiring protective masks for both our clinicians and staff. If you have a mask, please bring your own. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you.
- We continue to clean every surface rigorously and sanitize every treatment table before and after each treatment.
- Patients have the option to be treated in a private treatment room upon request.
We ask that if you have any symptoms whatsoever, please quarantine as directed by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us. Our office number is (913) 631-8888.
Doctors: Balderston, Gould
Support Staff: Ashley, Grace